The UI of In-App Messaging popup is broken when system popup is showing

Tuan Nguyen

Mar 8, 2021, 5:51:35 AM3/8/21
to Firebase Google Group
Hi there, I have a question about Firebase In-App Messaging.

Currently our app are using In-App Messaging popup type modal to display a popup. But when the app has 1 system popup which is already showing, the UI of In-App Messaging popup will be broken.
 Issue.PNG

Do you guys have any idea about this problem?
Note: We are using FirebaseInAppMessaging SDK v0.24.0, iPhone 7 Plus (iOS 14.0)

Best regards,

Tuan

Sam Stern

Mar 8, 2021, 6:00:57 AM3/8/21
to Firebase Google Group
Hi Tuan,

This is a new issue to me but it looks like a clear bug in the FIAM SDK.  Could you file an issue on GitHub and provide all of the details requested so the team can investigate?

- Sam