GameCenter Auth Question

Richard Tindell

Jan 10, 2022, 4:56:36 PM1/10/22
to Firebase Google Group
Hey y'all.

I'm have a hard time with the GameCenter provider. I've already done the GooglePlay one with little issue, now I have problems with the iOS GameCenter one. I've attached a screenshot, is it normal not to have usernames populated like that?

Also, does "ContinueWith" and "ContinueWithOnMainThread"... are they async? or do they block? I was    under the assumption   that when you chain those calls together, the would execute one after the other, but I think I am wrong based on what is being persisted to my database.
Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 10.32.10 AM.png

Richard Tindell

Jan 14, 2022, 11:21:58 AM1/14/22
to Firebase Google Group
I've asked here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/70655239/identifier-missing-on-gamecenter-firebase-auth and have had no response yet.

I did manage to get auth working, but still no identifier populated. Can you put the user's username there?