How can I use the cloud functions to get values from the realtime database?

SOUND VISION

Nov 29, 2022, 11:54:05 PM11/29/22
to Firebase Google Group
I use cloud functions and realtime database.
How can I use the cloud functions to get values from the realtime database?

Information of cloud functions
Region:asia-northeast1
Node.js:version 16
Cloud functions:version 1

Arthur Thompson

Dec 1, 2022, 1:35:44 PM12/1/22
to fireba...@googlegroups.com
Each trigger would present the document or documents that are involved in the event so you can interact with the data in that way. In general though you would use the Admin SDK to read/write Realtime Database data.