firebase emulator --import=multipleExportedFiles

Diego Franco

Apr 29, 2024, 7:24:33 PMApr 29
to Firebase Google Group
Hello Community

I am looking for a way to emulate firestore with multiple exported outputs. I am capable of starting an emulation (firebase emultor:start --import='pathToSingleExportOperation') just fine.

In firestore, you can either export all the database, or by selecting up to 60 collection groups. I want to emulate my project leaving behind a couple of collection containing millions of records.  Emulating all the database is not an option for me because of the size of those collections.

I need to export all my valid collections in batches of 60, and then emulate those together. Have anybody of you have a solution for this problem? or maybe a workaround?

Regards,
Diego