Issue: Firebase AppCheck Invalid token

Nikhil Singh

Jul 3, 2024, 4:10:57 PM (13 hours ago) Jul 3
to Firebase Google Group
Hello Guys,

We implemented Gemini API with Vertex AI in our Flutter app and It's working fine. But when we enabled the App Check in our project and also enabled the enforcement from the Firebase Console App Check feature. Then it throws an exception e.g., "Firebase App Check Token is Invalid". However, We have managed the debug token from the console App check under the Vertex API section but it's still showing the same issue.

What could be the possible reasons for fixing this and How would I know my implementation would work fine release build without testing with debug token attestation in Appcheck?

Kindly provide a solution for it.

Thanks

Nikhil Singh