I don't know our project information.

Lee

Sep 30, 2024, 10:29:33 AMSep 30
to Firebase Google Group
Hello. I was previously using FCM service.
I'm trying to access CONSOLE to upgrade the authentication method, but the person in charge who previously created the project has now left the company, so I don't have any information about the project account.

Is it possible to find out the existing project information through the existing TOKEN value?

If I create a new project, can I use FCM like before?

So I'm  waiting for your reply.
Thank you

Arthur Thompson

Sep 30, 2024, 5:46:29 PMSep 30
to fireba...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Access to projects requires significant proof of ownership. So the best approach is to get in touch with the previous owner and ask them to transfer ownership of the project to you (add you as an owner). This is a request that Firebase Support can help with.

Good luck.