UTM tracking codes in Firebase

deve...@oz.digital

Dec 1, 2016, 10:55:06 AM12/1/16
to Firebase Google Group

How to make that Firebase understand and track installation of apps (iOS and Android) with UTM tracking links (for example I want to track installs of apps from my site from footer link)? In GA it works perfect.

In Firebase I din't find any documentations on it (in app only Firebase SDK without Google Analytics).

Utm link

Doug Stevenson

Dec 1, 2016, 3:58:25 PM12/1/16
to Firebase Google Group
I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to achieve in the long run, but you might want to take a look at Firebase Dynamic Links to be able to track any deep links going into your Android or iOS apps.  Also take a look at Firebase Analytics as a replacement or augmentation to GA, since it's designed for mobile apps rather than web apps.

Doug