Google Analytics

Dat Dinh

Nov 17, 2022, 5:13:49 PM11/17/22
to Firebase Google Group
Hello everyone,
How can get details from Event from event Category ? Because for currently the visible parameters are total.
Best regards,

Eddie Liu

Nov 18, 2022, 4:48:23 PM11/18/22
to Firebase Google Group
Hi,

For me to see all the event parameters (if that's what you mean by the 'details from Event'), I had to link Google Analytics to BigQuery (in Firebase console > Project Settings > Integration > Big Query) and waited for a day and it started streaming the event data from Firebase GA to BigQuery.  Then I could write queries to see all the data.

Note that the web app does not show up in the Firebase console 'App exporting'.  I had to select it separately via Analytics console > Admin > BigQuery Links > (select project) > Configure data streams and events.

Analytics console: https://analytics.google.com/analytics

Hope that helps.

Eddie