I'm getting delay in OTP SMS from Firebase Auth. Sometime it did not receive.

cstrike hamza

Jun 16, 2023, 1:09:06 PM6/16/23
to Firebase Google Group
My customers has been complaining from last week that we are not able to receive OTP.I have even checked on my phone too and i'm not getting OTP SMS too and received around in an hour or in 10 minutes. it's getting delayed i don't know why and even did not getting any error too or any feedback logs too.

Client: Web, Javascript + Paid Plan.

if anyone found any resolution on it. please reply asap i have a lot of customers on product and my ordering graph too low because of this OTP issues.

Thanks.