%APP_NAME% is not inheriting from the public facing name for SMS, but it is for e-mail

Sanjay Hariharan

Sep 11, 2024, 5:48:13 PM (3 days ago) Sep 11
to Firebase Google Group
Hi there,

I am trying to debug MFA through Firebase.

I have revealed the public facing settings by enabling google sign on (then disabling it), and setting my public facing name to be my company name.

When going through the MFA flow, my e-mail verification and completion e-mail included the name above in %APP_NAME%, that I set in the template. However, the SMS verification does not, and defaults to the name of the URL, even though the SMS template includes %APP_NAME% as well.

Any idea how I can debug this?

Sanjay