Flutter run; taking forever

Ibrohim Abdivokhidov

Jun 27, 2024, 7:04:39 PMJun 27
to Firebase Google Group
I just created new flutter app. then configured firebase. then did flutter run, but it is taking forever to run and build app. please, help me, how can i fix it? it is first time happening. i use Macbook pro m2 13inch , good internet connection.

Jen Harvey Hugg

Jun 27, 2024, 8:11:54 PMJun 27
to fireba...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Ibrohim!

Can you open up a case with the Firebase Developer Support team and provide them as much information as you can to assist in troubleshooting? They can probably help you out pretty quickly! This would include errors/messages you encounter during flutter run/build, and a minimal, complete, and verifiable example.

Thanks a bunch in advance!