I have lost my firebase project's local file

Udompol Thivakorakot

Jan 25, 2023, 4:49:24 AM1/25/23
to Firebase Google Group
I have lost all my local file with my Macbook(stole) so I cannot deploy or edit anything on firebase project. I need to edit only one line on my project's coding can you please send me a local file or please tell me a way to edit file online.
Best Regarded.

Kato Richardson

Jan 25, 2023, 3:03:33 PM1/25/23
to fireba...@googlegroups.com
Hello Udompol,

You can download your existing site using this gist: https://gist.github.com/mbleigh/9c8680cf319ace2f506f57380da66e7d

If that doesn't work, please contact support to see what we can do.

☼, Kato

Kato Richardson | Developer Programs Eng | kato...@google.com | 775-235-8398