App Hosting Custom Domain

Erkan Yeşersin

Jun 23, 2024, 7:42:58 PMJun 23
to Firebase Google Group
Hello,
I have a system that works with App Domain. The domain was given in Firebase approximately as follows.

https://xxx--aaa-bildirim.us-central1.hosted.app/
(App Hosting, not hosting)

I am using cloudflare. I'm trying to redirect to a subdomain like yonetim.website.com. I did all the instructions shown to me but it didn't work. As you see in the attachment...
Where am I making a mistake?
Ekran Resmi 2024-06-23 23.57.03.png
Ekran Resmi 2024-06-23 23.56.45.png

Gaurang Dave

Jul 3, 2024, 4:12:04 PM (14 days ago) Jul 3
to Firebase Google Group
Hi All,

I am trying to map a custom domain which I bought from Google Domains (now Square Space) to firebase app hosting (not regular hosting).

I've follow all setup steps and updated DNS records as expected, but still the status is stuck in "Needs Setup". The verification fails everytime.

Can anyone please help look into this? Any hints on how can I debug and fix this issue?

Thanks