Firebase APIs to Fetch Crash Issue Stats

Anant Krishan Joshi

Nov 29, 2022, 11:54:05 PM11/29/22
to Firebase Google Group
Q1. Are there is any rules configured on the firebase crashlytics to send crashes after certain percentage of users impacted on specific version

Q2. As of now I have setted up JIRA creation on Crashlytics Alerts , now I want to customise the JIRA description that is coming in the JIRA Ticket (I want to add the number of user affected field) , but I'm not seeing any way to customise the description.

Q3. I also wanted to know is there is any API exposed from where we can get JIRA details and crash details  #crash-count #user-impacted #app-version so that we can update the JIRA description accordingly.
Screenshot 2022-11-29 at 11.52.04 AM.png
Screenshot 2022-11-29 at 11.51.52 AM.png