Re: Error when sending message (Error while calling FCM backend service)

Tien Bui

May 14, 2022, 10:38:02 AMMay 14
to Firebase Google Group
I am using FCM for  my notification system for around 400 000 users.
When I tried to sending message to FCM server through API with batching 500 message per request I got error like in the attachment.
I tried to scale system with more node, now is 12 node with 4 cpu, 24 gb ram /node. but sometime it still return with the error.
Can anyone facing with that error before? How did you deal with it? And why this error happen? Many thanks.
photo_2022-05-14_10-27-21.jpg