Doubt

alisson caetano

Dec 4, 2023, 5:14:08 PM12/4/23
to Firebase Google Group
I'm developing a dating app for people over 18 years old. And as it is for people over 18, users can share intimate photos with each other. I would like to know if these files can be stored on Firebase Storage?

Arthur Thompson

Dec 4, 2023, 7:09:22 PM12/4/23
to fireba...@googlegroups.com
Please refer to the Terms of Service