Re: Error the server responded with status 404

Павел Ведута

May 4, 2022, 2:36:38 PMMay 4
to Firebase Google Group
Fixed

  • Go to your Firebase console
  • Click App Distribution section under the Release & Monitor tab
  • Select your project
  • Verify if the “Get Started” button has been pressed

On Tuesday, 3 May 2022 at 18:12:18 UTC+3 Павел Ведута wrote:
Hi there, I'm trying to distribute app using firebase app distribution via fastlane and Azure DevOps. Recently I got an error while in firebase_app_distribution step in my pipeline. It fails on Uploading the IPA stage and throws an error "the server responded with status 404"
My firebase_app_distribution function in Fastfile has such steps:
app
firebase_cli_token
ipa_path
testers