Questions about firebase messaging statistics and API usage

김태용

Mar 13, 2023, 2:34:40 PM3/13/23
to Firebase Google Group
Hi all,
I have two questions about using Firebase (push) messages.

1) If I make a message in the Firebase console, then that message is shown.
and it shows how many users received that message.
However, there are no numbers about open or click. It always shows "0"

I have checked this message was delivered correctly.

2) if I make a message through Firebase API, then that message is not shown on
the Firebase console. Also, there is no way track  how many users receive this
and how many users click or open this.

For both 1) and 2), is there any option to get the proper data?

BR, Teddy.

Joe Spiro

Mar 14, 2023, 10:31:15 AM3/14/23
to Firebase Google Group
Hello,

To better understand, does the console still display 0 if you click your test messages? A portion of successfully delivered messages do not get opened and depending on the sample size its possible not every message will be opened one or more times.

Regarding question 2 and the follow up: You can see this information in the Reports tab in the Firebase Console as described in Understanding message delivery. In order to better understand aggregate message funnel rates, try using the Firebase Cloud Messaging Aggregate Data API.

Please let me know how that works for you!

apez codes

Mar 14, 2023, 10:59:28 AM3/14/23
to fireba...@googlegroups.com
Which language are you using

김태용

Mar 15, 2023, 7:45:31 PM3/15/23
to Firebase Google Group
Hi Spiro,
One more question on the report tab, I can see the aggregated numbers. However, there are no statistics for each message what I have sent.
and there is only one filter(label). So this meant, if I want per message base analysis, then do I need to set different label for each message?
BR, Teddy.

2023년 3월 14일 화요일 오후 11시 31분 15초 UTC+9에 Joe Spiro님이 작성:

김태용

Mar 15, 2023, 7:45:48 PM3/15/23
to Firebase Google Group
Hello,
Thanks for your clarifying question.
1) On clicking the test message,  the test message shows 0 out of 475 transferred. Moreover, in the case of the commercial message, there was some message which were transferred more than 10,000. But it still show 0 for open/click.
2)  Thanks a lot. I found it.
Currently only matter is 0% displayed on the campaign tab.

2023년 3월 14일 화요일 오후 11시 31분 15초 UTC+9에 Joe Spiro님이 작성:
Hello,

김태용

Mar 15, 2023, 7:46:24 PM3/15/23
to Firebase Google Group
Hi, I have used Kotlin for sending push message.
BR, Teddy

2023년 3월 14일 화요일 오후 11시 59분 28초 UTC+9에 apez codes님이 작성: