Missing data in Firebase After Unlinking and Relinking to GA4.

Chad Wood

Dec 2, 2022, 6:51:07 PM12/2/22
to Firebase Google Group
Hello,

I am reaching out in hope that someone can help me figure out what happened here and how to fix it. We've recently been making some changes to the architecture of our platforms. Things are being moved around, renamed, reintegrated, etc.

At some point, our Firebase project was un-linked from Google Analytics. Then it was re-linked to the same GA4 property as before. After this, all events disappeared. Now we can not get our Android teams events into Firebase at all--not even new ones.

What I do find to be quite odd is that, before unlinking, there were 9 streams in here (one for each app in the project). Now, after the relinking, there is only one.
2022-12-02 08_17_27-AXEL - Google Analytics - Firebase console — Mozilla Firefox.png

The events page provides a prompt about the SDKs. I'm not sure if this is a false positive or not--but I can't think of any changes to the SDKs.
2022-12-02 08_20_55-AXEL - Events - Firebase console — Mozilla Firefox.png