ANR because of Broadcast of Intent { act=com.google.android.c2dm.intent.RECEIVE flg=0x11000010 cmp=com.google.firebase.iid.FirebaseInstanceIdReceiver (has extras) }

Supriya Saha

May 29, 2018, 10:05:16 AM5/29/18
to Firebase Google Group
There is an ANR because of com.google.android.c2dm.intent.RECEIVE which is used by FirebaseInstanceIdReceiver in Android Oreo. Is there any solution to this problem?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain confidential information and is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender by reply e-mail immediately if you have received this e-mail in error and permanently delete all copies of the original message from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure as it could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Company accepts no liability for any damage or loss of confidential information caused by this email or due to any virus transmitted by this email or otherwise.

Leaf Backkom

May 30, 2018, 10:08:14 AM5/30/18
to Firebase Google Group
We have the same problem when migrating from gcm to fcm.

Banty Panda

Jun 4, 2018, 11:19:43 AM6/4/18
to Firebase Google Group
This is one of the major anomaly after we upgraded our target sdk version to 27. Do we have a solution for this?

Supriya Saha

Jun 7, 2018, 10:17:21 AM6/7/18
to Firebase Google Group
Is there any solution to this? The ANR rates have increased because of this issue.

dr...@airtable.com

Aug 16, 2018, 2:24:28 AM8/16/18
to Firebase Google Group
Same here (First incidence report came in after upgrading our target SDK version to 27)

Vitalii Komysh

Sep 17, 2018, 11:18:02 AM9/17/18
to Firebase Google Group
Same problem. Directly after change targetSdkVersion to 27. +2000% ANRs in dev console

Probable Reason:
A broadcast receiver calls goAsync() and fails to call finish() on the PendingResult object.

Probable problem code com.google.firebase.iid.FirebaseInstanceIdReceiver (decompiled):

if (PlatformVersion.isAtLeastO() && var1.getApplicationInfo().targetSdkVersion >= 26) {

if (var0.isOrderedBroadcast()) {
        var0
.setResultCode(-1);

}

    zza
(var1, var2).zza(var3, var0.goAsync());

return -1;
} else {

return zzau.zzah().zzb(var1, var2, var3);
}

ANR trace in attachment

вторник, 29 мая 2018 г., 17:05:16 UTC+3 пользователь Supriya Saha написал:
ANR-FirebaseInstanceIdReceiver.trace

David Santiago Turiño

Sep 24, 2018, 9:54:49 AM9/24/18
to Firebase Google Group
Also ANRs here after switching from target 26 to target 28

firebase-messaging v. 17.0.0

E ActivityManager: Reason: Broadcast of Intent { act=com.google.firebase.INSTANCE_ID_EVENT flg=0x10 cmp=com.xxx.xxx.xxx/com.google.firebase.iid.FirebaseInstanceIdReceiver (has extras) }