Read time out when sending FCM

Production mskj

Mar 7, 2023, 8:59:26 PM3/7/23
to Firebase Google Group
hello. I am using the push service implemented using Google FCM. We are using the sendall method with the fcm token list as an input value. Recently, I've been calling the same token list every 10 minutes for more than 6 hours using the sendall method as input, which fails to send. In this case, read timeout is occurring intermittently from FCM. I would like to know the cause of the above phenomenon. For example, please check if it is caused by sending the same request that fails to send. And please provide a treatment guide according to the cause.