FCM v1 Terms & Conditions for enterprise apps

Mohit Shrivastava

Jul 31, 2024, 8:42:46 AM (yesterday) Jul 31
to Firebase Google Group

Hi,
I need clarification regarding the terms and conditions for using FCMv1 for enterprise applications. We are developing an app for our business that will soon be available on the Play Store. Can we register the app with Firebase and use FCMv1 for free without violating any terms of use?

Thank you!

Joe Spiro

Jul 31, 2024, 8:46:04 AM (yesterday) Jul 31
to Firebase Google Group
I cannot advise you on Legal matters and would recommend that you discuss this with you legal representatives but I will ask though, what terms and conditions are you worried about violating and what about FCM makes you worry that you may be in violation?

Mohit Shrivastava

Jul 31, 2024, 9:10:11 AM (yesterday) Jul 31
to Firebase Google Group
Hi,
I just need a confirmation that Google is okay with us using their FCM infrastructure in our company's app for free of cost.
Since the app has potential to generate revenue and we being a company using a free firebase account, is not violating any terms of use.

Thanks!

Joe Spiro

Jul 31, 2024, 9:38:21 AM (yesterday) Jul 31
to Firebase Google Group
Understood. Please discuss this with your legal team; They will likely be able to point you towards illustratively similar use cases and context.