Firebase Hosting URL unreachable

Raj Choudhary

Nov 2, 2020, 4:56:25 AM11/2/20
to Firebase Google Group
Hi,

I am trying to deploy my firebase project, it's deployed successfully but I am unable to reach the hosting URL. It says : "This site can’t be reached".

Is firebase hosting service is down? Please help.

Sharath BR

Nov 2, 2020, 9:04:44 AM11/2/20
to fireba...@googlegroups.com
Even, I'm facing something similar, not able to access my real time DB also.

Waiting for more response on this issue.

Sam Stern

Nov 2, 2020, 9:55:42 AM11/2/20
to Firebase Google Group
Hi Raj and Sharath,

Are you located in India?  We are currently aware of an issue where developers and users are unable to access Firebase services on certain Indian ISPs.  We are working hard to resolve this issue.

- Sam

Sharath BR

Nov 2, 2020, 11:13:10 AM11/2/20
to fireba...@googlegroups.com
Yes, Located in India - Bengaluru.

Lavanian Dorairaj

Nov 2, 2020, 11:24:53 AM11/2/20
to Firebase Google Group
I am having the same problem. My realtime server is down for more then 14 hours now! Absolutely unbelievable. It is a medical Db but fortunately in the test phase. Now imagine what would have happened if it was a production Db!! Can you imagine??Down for 14 HOURS!!!
I am now seriously wondering if it would be better to move back to tried and tested solutions like MS SQL or MY SqL!

Wonder how I can convey this to Sundar Pichai that this is happening under his watch!

Dr. Lavanian

Lavanian Dorairaj

Nov 2, 2020, 11:41:05 AM11/2/20
to Firebase Google Group
Unable to connect to my realtime Db account with my Bangalore IP address BUT found that I can do so through a VPN  with a Chicago, US IP

sub...@appypiellp.com

Nov 2, 2020, 11:46:19 PM11/2/20
to Firebase Google Group
Now it is working for India yes Yesterday  I'm also getting the same issue in TATA and AIRTEL network. Is this firebase issue or Our Internet service provider issue no idea!!

sub...@appypiellp.com

Nov 3, 2020, 5:10:10 AM11/3/20
to Firebase Google Group
@sams can you please provide the reason why are we getting this issue in India bcoz its effects to our business and trust on firebase...