Re: Maximum call stack size exceeded

Rafael Kloss

Apr 15, 2021, 8:41:13 AM4/15/21
to fireba...@googlegroups.com
We solved our problem using the old but gold workaround "JSON.parse(JSON.stringify(" i think the problem is related to "ref" fields in objects "firebase.firestore.DocumentReference"

On Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 9:23 AM Rafael Kloss <rafael...@proposito.com.br> wrote:
Hi Guys,
Suddenly in my cloud functions are throwing this error "Maximum call stack size exceeded" in a simple request, any issue on cloud functions?
FYI. all functions are stable a few months ago

Best Regards

--
Rafael Kloss
Chief Technology Officer

PRO - Talent Insights
Curitiba/PR: Rua Visc. do Rio Branco, 1488 - 4o andar - Centro
Porto Alegre/RS: Rua Mariante, 180 - 9o andar - Rio Branco
t: + 55 41 3042-8887
m: + 55 41 99255-1145
e: rafael...@proposito.com.br

www.proposito.com.brLinkedIn icon

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

--
Rafael Kloss
Chief Technology Officer

PRO - Talent Insights
Curitiba/PR: Rua Visc. do Rio Branco, 1488 - 4o andar - Centro
Porto Alegre/RS: Rua Mariante, 180 - 9o andar - Rio Branco
t: + 55 41 3042-8887
m: + 55 41 99255-1145
e: rafael...@proposito.com.br

www.proposito.com.brLinkedIn icon

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

Rafael Kloss

Apr 15, 2021, 8:41:13 AM4/15/21
to fireba...@googlegroups.com