瀏覽次數:14 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Pattabhi RK

未讀,
2021年10月12日 晚上10:22:582021/10/12
收件者:fire...@googlegroups.com、clia、il...@googlegroups.com
Apologies for Multiple Postings

CALL FOR PAPERS

1st Workshop on Conversational AI in Indian Languages

Submission Deadline: November 15th, 2021

Natural Conversation between humans and machines similar to conversations between two humans is considered a hallmark in intelligent systems. Conversational AI (Artificial Intelligence) is a key area of AI and it refers to technologies, such as chatbots or virtual agents, to which users can talk to as in by two humans.

Most of the research and development done in this area is in English where the medium of conversation is in the English language. There is very little work done in Indian languages and hardly any system developed where real time conversation is taking place.

Today conversational AI is not an interactive system but a transactional system at best. By transactional system we mean that the system is navigated through a set of instructions which are numerals instead of actual conversations. Effective and efficient techniques for human-machine conversations are still evolving.

There is an urgent need to come up with methods, technologies, and evaluation metrics for chatbot/conversational systems research which uses an end-to-end conversation in Indian languages.

In this workshop we aim to bring together researchers working in the area of Conversational AI/chatbot developers, specifically addressing issues or providing solutions in Indian languages, which is the need of the hour.

Papers are invited on substantial, original and unpublished research (also work in progress, authors must mention this in the paper) on all aspects of Conversational Artificial Intelligence, with a special focus on Indian languages.

We also welcome other languages which are less resourced and are not researched up on. (not English)

Workshop Organizers

Sobha Lalitha Devi, AU-KBC Research Centre, Chennai, India.
Pattabhi RK Rao, AU-KBC Research Centre, Chennai, India.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息