Re: Imp. problem on FIRE

Thomas Deselaers

Oct 4, 2011, 3:18:48 AM10/4/11
to Aya Naguib, fire-cbir, n...@cs.rwth-aachen.de
Hi Aya,

Thanks for your interest in our work.

Please check for the solution for such problems on the mailinglist archive.

There is a solution discussed there:

Please ask such questions on the fire mailinglist.

Best,
thomas

2011/10/3 Aya Naguib <cindera...@hotmail.com>
After Greetings and Respect,

First, I would like to express my admiration for your work prof. on FIRE application which is a very great work, but I have a bit problem in uploading (which I scope about)as when I upload an image from my PC, this error appear :
Traceback (most recent call last): File "fire.cgi", line 862, in ? message+=newFile(form) File "fire.cgi", line 359, in newFile temporaryFiles=config.tempdir # standard: "/tmp" AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'tempdir'

So please can you help me regards this problem.... and please note that till now I am running the demo (http://www-i6.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/~deselaers/cgi_bin/fire.cgi#) which have this problem and I don't install the program (I will install it later).

Thanks so much sir for your help and your work,

Aya

--
http://thomas.deselaers.de