Re: Abridged summary of fire-cbir@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

刘洁

Mar 22, 2012, 10:18:52 PM3/22/12
to fire...@googlegroups.com
Thomas, thank you for your reply! The following is the content of my config.py file under the /var/www/cgi-bin directory:

#default settings
positiveImg="images/positive.png"
negativeImg="images/negativ.png"
neutralImg="images/neutral.png"
fireLogo="images/fire-logo.png"
i6Logo="images/i6.png"
TemplateFile = "fire-template.html"
fireServer="localhost"
firePort=12960
imgpyurl="img.py"
fireurl="fire.py"
tempdir="/tmp"
maxSize=1000, 1000
minSize=200, 200

And my image database is put on $MYHOMEDIR/fire-img. Is there anything wrong with it?

Since that i own about 50 million pictures grabbed from the web now, my second question is: would it be possible to use fire to deal with so many images and  retieve images in real-time or it would suffer some problems? Thank you.

在 2012年3月23日 上午4:17, <fire...@googlegroups.com>写道:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/fire-cbir/topics

    刘洁 <liuj...@gmail.com> Mar 22 02:38PM +0800

    When i right-click an image and open it in a new tab. I got the following
    error message :
    <Traceback (most recent call last): File "/var/www/cgi-bin/fire.py", line
    840, in ? message+="[image: ...more

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group fire-cbir.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.