Re: Abridged summary of fire-cbir@googlegroups.com - 3 Messages in 1 Topic

刘洁

Mar 22, 2012, 2:38:50 AM3/22/12
to fire...@googlegroups.com
When i right-click an image and open it in a new tab. I got the following error message :
<Traceback (most recent call last): File "/var/www/cgi-bin/fire.py", line 840, in ? message+="\""+tokens[2]+"\"/

\n" AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'featureurl' > .  And then the fire server shut down due to this error with the following error message <[Core/net.cpp:264:getline] ERROR: error in getline: problem reading character>. What do these message mean?

在 2012年3月22日 上午5:14, <fire...@googlegroups.com>写道:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/fire-cbir/topics

    Thomas Deselaers <dese...@gmail.com> Mar 21 08:23AM +0100

    Maybe you didn't install the necessary python modules?
    Do you see an error message when you right-click an image and open it in a
    new tab.

    t.

    ...more

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group fire-cbir.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

Thomas Deselaers

Mar 22, 2012, 3:25:29 AM3/22/12
to FIRE - Flexible Image Retrieval Engine
You need to edit your config.py file.

t.