to the guys who use the FIRE. I want you :))

sundonghui

Nov 18, 2012, 9:49:29 PM11/18/12
to fire...@googlegroups.com
The FIRE is powerful engine for image retrieve . I find a interesting
phenomenon that all the information which we can find on the groups/fire
is several years old. I have a question whether the FIRE is only applied
several years ago but not now.

My major is Image processing in the astronomy,the astronomical image
retrieval. As known, Image retrieval can be applied on a lot of domains
. Even all of them may have some difference,but I believe the most
important thing is common substance behind them.

Does you work on the image retrieve ? And use the FIRE or other useful
engines? Maybe we can have some online discussion about the topic.

ice...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2013, 6:46:49 AM3/19/13
to fire...@googlegroups.com
hi:
     Can you give me your QQ number ?  I  want to talk about the FIRE with you
 Thanks

在 2012年11月19日星期一UTC+8上午10时49分42秒,hui写道: