Distance in Fire

YOUSSEF BOURASS

May 27, 2013, 10:43:03 AM5/27/13
to fire...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

I successful implementation of fire, but unfortunately, when I selected an image to look like her, , it is the same image list that appears.

I think the distance calculation is not done. I tried to sift and color histogram.

Please tell me if you have any ideas. bourass...@gmail.com

youssef.

Thomas Deselaers

May 27, 2013, 11:45:11 AM5/27/13
to fire-cbir
Hi Youssef,

Your analysis seems to be correct. You need to change something to get the distances calculated.  Maybe you could try to set them on the commandline? Or try -D to get the default distances for every feature.

t.

http://thomas.deselaers.de

YOUSSEF BOURASS

Jun 24, 2013, 4:05:14 PM6/24/13
to fire...@googlegroups.com

Hi Mr,

First, thank you very much for your help, I managed to calculate the distance of each feature, except SIFT.

The default distance
of SIFT is:
globallocalfeaturedistance. however, when I use it, I get the following error:

(10) [Retriever/querycombiner.cpp:24:query] Querying +[DistanceFunctions/dist_globallocalfeaturedistance.cpp:59:start] ERROR: Not possible to use this feature for this distance!
Collected Timers:
                    Server::processCommand [ 0](   4) ::        0.000

For information, I installed libkdtree + +

Please some help.

Cordially.
Youssef.