Re: About your paper: LearningWeighted Distances for Relevance Feedback in Image Retrieval

Thomas Deselaers

Jan 19, 2012, 2:51:10 PM1/19/12
to Marian George, fire-cbir
Hi Marianne,

Thanks for your interest. Please note that there is a mailinglist for fire.

The code you are looking for is part of FIRE and publicly available:

Best,
thomas

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 19:03, Marian George <marian.g...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Dr.Deselaers,

I am Marianne George, a Master's student at Alexandria University, Egypt. I was an intern at Google, Zurich in summer 2009.

I am working on a computer vision project where I need to implement some relevance feedback algorithms. I found your algorithm closely-related to what I do and yields very good results.
I was wondering if you could provide me with any guidelines on the implementation details of the algorithm.

Looking forward to your reply
Thank you very much in advance for your help

Best Regards,
Marian

--
http://thomas.deselaers.de