FIR Live set for January 23

shelholtz

Jan 8, 2010, 7:52:06 PM1/8/10
to FIR Update
The next episode of FIR Live -- and the first since August 2009 -- is
set for Saturday, January 23 at 10 a.m. Pacific, 1 p.m. Eastern, and 6
p.m. U.K. You can get all the details at our site on BlogTalk Radio:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/fir.

The topic: structuring communications in an organization. Where does
marketing fit? Is it part of public affairs or is it the other way
around? How about internal communications? Should it report to HR? PR?

Our panel so far includes Mitch Joel, president of TwistImage, and
Beth Harte, community manager at MarketingProfs. We'll announce more
panelists before we take to the airwaves on January 23.