cruz dejesust - philadelphia , United States

snic...@zeek.com

Jan 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/14/00
to RESP...@listserv.nodak.edu

Who am I ?

Name/Age/Gender: cruz dejesust, 6, Boy
City/Place: philadelphia
Country: United States
School: Mc Clure

ilike to ride my bike, rollerblade and go to the beach in the summer time. I am part spanish and take spanish in school because my mom dont know how to speak spanish. I like playing with my friends and i also like to skateboard.

What Do I Want To Be When I Grow Up?

I want to be a policeofficer and a mechanic when i grow-up

How Do I Want The World To Be Better When I Grow Up?

i hope that people will get along better and not fight so much.

What Can I Do Now To Make This Happen?

listen to my parents and be nice to people even if they dont like the same things i do.

ps my moms email is tam31...@yahoo.com

- Submitted via the KIDLINK WWW - 99.11.17 18:55:11 GMT -