Melissa Boan - Show Low, Arizona , United States

Brad Woolley

Jan 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/14/00
to RESP...@listserv.nodak.edu

Who am I ?

Name/Age/Gender: Melissa Boan, 12, Girl
City/Place: Show Low, Arizona
Country: United States
School: Show Low Junior High

I like to go to my friends houses,ride horses,color books.

What Do I Want To Be When I Grow Up?

I want to be a translator in court whatever languages they need.

How Do I Want The World To Be Better When I Grow Up?

I wouldn't want anyone to be a racist. I'd love to have people recycle paper,cans and bottles.

What Can I Do Now To Make This Happen?

Go around town giving boxes to people and tell them I'll collect it every Friday.

- Submitted via the KIDLINK WWW - 99.11.17 15:51:54 GMT -