Christine Chua Wei Li - Bedok , Singapore

Puay Lui Tan

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
to RESP...@listserv.nodak.edu

Who am I ?

Name/Age/Gender: Christine Chua Wei Li, 9, Girl
City/Place: Bedok
Country: Singapore
School: Bedok West Primary

I am Christine Chua Wei Li. My age is 8 years old. I live in Singapore. My school is Bedok West Primary. My hobbies are reading books, watching television, playing computer games and collecting phonecards.

What Do I Want To Be When I Grow Up?

I want to be a school principal. I will take care of my students and school well. I will make sure that my students study very hard and get very good results.

How Do I Want The World To Be Better When I Grow Up?

When I grow up, I want this whole world to be a peaceful place. I do not want other countries to fight with one another.

What Can I Do Now To Make This Happen?

First as a student, I must study hard. When there are quarrels, I must stop them . When I grow up, I will be nice to my friends. When I go to work, I will try to get6 along well with allmy office colleagues.

- Submitted via the KIDLINK WWW - 99.04.29 01:56:16 GMT -