Colton James Kidd - Austin, Texas

dhkidd%mail...@global.kidlink.org

May 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/9/97
to RESP...@listserv.nodak.edu

Name/Age/Gender: Colton James Kidd, 10, Boy
E-Mail Address: dhk...@mail.utexas.edu
City: Austin, Texas
School: Casis Elementary
-
1. Who am I?

First of all, I loooove chat rooms. So even if this is not a chat room, I am eager. I like to play Nintendo (this is a video game system) Computer and jump on my trampoline. ( It is one of those circular 13' x 13') I like to talk, so this will be fun, I hope. A teacher at my school introduced me to kidlink and it sounded like fun. I also like drawing as one of my hobbies, and reading is another one. I hope to be talking soon!

-
2. What do I want to be when I grow up?

I want to be a professional football player. I like rushing in football. I'm not sure which college I want to go to.

-
3. How do I want the world to be better when I grow up?

I would like to have our scientists invent a way to control the weather and pollution.

-
4. What can I do now to make this happen?

My mom is one of those eco-fanatics, in which I highly complament her on. I think that if everybody in Texas at least tried to reduce how much garbage they produce, we might see some results.

- Submitted via the KIDLINK WWW - 97.05.01 23:39:31 GMT -
-------> http://www.kidlink.org/RESPONSE/4Q.html <-------