David Barber, Kent, WA, US-Kent Learning Center

Kent Learning Center

Jan 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/14/00
to RESP...@listserv.nodak.edu
My name is David W. Barber. I am 14, have brown eyes, and I am 5’ 3”
tall. I like riding stunt bikes and performing stunts. My favorite past
time is rebuilding classic cars. I sometimes help others with their cars.

I am going to be a military officer when I turn 18. I plan to go to college
and then into the Army.

I want the world to stop cutting down trees.

And how I can make
this happen is to start telling the people to make their houses out of hay

because there are houses made of hay in California, US .

Kent Learning Center
may...@halcyon.com
Des Moines, Washington
U.S.