Logan Bentley - Show Low, Arizona , United States

Brad Woolley

Jan 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/14/00
to RESP...@listserv.nodak.edu

Who am I ?

Name/Age/Gender: Logan Bentley, 11, Boy
City/Place: Show Low, Arizona
Country: United States
School: Show Low Junior High School

I'm in the 7th grade. I enjoy doing puzzles and airplane models. I'm in
wrestling and football. I also enjoy school. I'm an assistant
instructer for Tae-kwon-do. I like martial arts and I enjoy working out.
I'm a 1st degree Black Belt. I collect Lego's and Hotwheel's.

What Do I Want To Be When I Grow Up?

I want to be a paleontologist and a writer when I grow up. I have
already started both of those careers. I type in my spare time and I
study the ancient remains of extinct animals, mostly dinosaurs. I want
to go to school at Arizona State University or a place in Oregon.

How Do I Want The World To Be Better When I Grow Up?

I want to have world peace when I grow up. I want pollution to stop and
I would like to get all the animals off the endangered species list.

What Can I Do Now To Make This Happen?

I think that a way that we can get world peace is to start with our own
country, expand to our neighboring countries, and go from there. I can
stop pollution by inventing vehicles and other things that create no
pollution, and I could house some endangered species.

- Submitted via the KIDLINK WWW - 99.11.17 18:23:07 GMT -