Charlie Hayward Kent WA KLC

Kent Learning Center

Jan 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/14/00
to RESP...@listserv.nodak.edu
My name is Charlie I. Hayward. I am 13 years old and I was
born June 3rd 1986. I like flirting and playing Scrabble. My
favorite subject is reading and I’m really stupid. I believe
sabatogonists will send many e.m.p. waves across the world
completely and totally wasting all known technology for ages.

I want to be an architect because I believe the world needs
better architectural structures. I mean the way the US gains
problems and other oh........ I don’t know, confrontations, I
believe everything should be bomb proof along with earthquake proof
hurricane proof and any other natural or unnatural proof you can
think of.

I wish the world was a more a trusting place because like on
games on the internet you can see people stealing people’s stuff
and running. In doing so people get messed up. For instance when I
leave my lunch box, I get nervous about people jacking my lunch
box. That’s why I believe the world should be more trusting.

A way to do that is to trust people, and give people an
opportunity to trust me. If people trust me and I abandon them
and they’ll believe they cannot trust me and I’m out of luck.
If I trust them and they trust me, we have a good relationship
or friendship.

Kent Learning Center
may...@halcyon.com
Des Moines, Washington