The Einstein Hoax, GPS, and the soul - the Shortened Lunch Break - {HRI note 20080705-II}

Koos Nolst Trenite

Jul 11, 2008, 7:53:37 AM7/11/08
to Fine Particle Physics
The Einstein Hoax, GPS, and the soul - the Shortened Lunch Break

{HRI note 20080705-II}

1. Ian Parker(*) denies the existence of himself (a soul) and of
others (souls).

He claims to acknowledge "The Soul or God," instead, without further
defining that. However, every person is a soul.

2. Ian Parker believes in and promotes Einstein's Relativity Hoax, and
claims, with others, that the Hoax is proven correct with the
engineering of the Global Positioning System (GPS).

However, the (GPS) calculations mentioned (quoted here, below) do not
apply to time, but to atomic clocks, meaning essentially, to the orbit
of electrons around atomic nuclei.

Then you can say as well, that "time will speed up," in the (ficti-
tious) case, that Earth moves into a closer orbit of the sun,
(shorter year) or, if Earth speeds up its rotation around itself
(shorter day).

To an indoctrinated physicist, that makes perfect sense.

'

To a normal person however, it is more like shortening his lunch
break:

TIME DOES NOT CHANGE, but the lunch break shortens.

'

In other words, there is a complete difference between TIME, and
MEASURING TIME.

Which is, why Mr. Albert Einstein's "Relativity" - that "time is
relative," and that "space is determined by photons" - IS A HOAX.

And that is, why Mr. Stephen Hawking, the one with the Black
Holes, the Big Bangs, etc., is a HOAX TOO.

But, fiction sells well, and is absorbed greedily, and
made millionaires of Dan Brown and of J.K. Rowling, who
do admit, however, that at least some part of their work
IS fiction.

'

The belief in the Einstein Hoax, coincides with the (Ian Parker's)
denial of the spirit or soul - of the person experiencing his lunch
break getting shorter BECAUSE he is a soul, and because HE knows he
does not perceive only photons, and is not a brain, but a soul.

See further:

'Definition of Perception ... Fine Particle Physics ...'
{FPP-HRI 20080608-V3.4}
(8 June 2008 - Version 3.4 on 24 June 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.japan/msg/86abd93d0b48fc74

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2008 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it (but not to sociopaths,
who vehemently oppose any true knowledge of life and of themselves).
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific 'agenda,' but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com

'

'

"GPS and Relativity

According to the theory of relativity, due to their constant movement
and height relative to the Earth-centered inertial reference frame,
the clocks on the satellites are affected by their speed (special
relativity) as well as their gravitational potential (general
relativity). For the GPS satellites, general relativity predicts that
the atomic clocks at GPS orbital altitudes will tick more rapidly, by
about 45,900 nanoseconds (ns) per day, because they are in a weaker
gravitational field than atomic clocks on Earth's surface. Special
relativity predicts that atomic clocks moving at GPS orbital speeds
will tick more slowly than stationary ground clocks by about 7,200 ns
per day. When combined, the discrepancy is 38 microseconds per day; a
difference of 4.465 parts in 1010.[17]. To account for this, the
frequency standard onboard each satellite is given a rate offset prior
to launch, making it run slightly slower than the desired frequency on
Earth; specifically, at 10.22999999543 MHz instead of 10.23 MHz.[18]

GPS observation processing must also compensate for another
relativistic effect, the Sagnac effect. The GPS time scale is defined
in an inertial system but observations are processed in an
Earth-centered, Earth-fixed (co-rotating) system, a system in which
simultaneity is not uniquely defined. The Lorentz transformation
between the two systems modifies the signal run time, a correction
having opposite algebraic signs for satellites in the Eastern and
Western celestial hemispheres. Ignoring this effect will produce an
east-west error on the order of hundreds of nanoseconds, or tens of
meters in position.[19]

The atomic clocks on board the GPS satellites are precisely tuned,
making the system a practical engineering application of the
scientific theory of relativity in a real-world environment."

(quoted from Wikipedia of today's date)

'

'

(*) On Jul 4, 12:45 pm, Ian Parker <ianp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4 Jul, 07:45, [I wrote, as] Plato Been <plato...@gmail.com>
> > It is not "respondent's" non-sequitur and false "data" that are
> > interesting, but IT IS interesting, that this individual,
>
> > Ian Parker denies the existence of himself (a soul) and of others
> > (souls).
>
> > Ian Parker believes in and promotes Einstein's Relativity hoax.
>
> > Ian Parker denies the observations of others, as regard extra-
> > terrestrial civilization and the evidence of these visible on
> > Earth.
>
> > '
>
> > Such all are indicators for suspecting a sociopath originating
> > those ideas, in this case apparently confirmed to be Ian Parker.
>
> > '
>
> > Criminal Minds are all very standard, and once you know, it is
> > not difficult to detect many of them.
>
> > Entirely their opposite,
>
> > KNT
>
> > Copyright 2008 by KNT hrp&p
> > Copyright conditions as usual ('learnware')

> > On Jul 3, 2:46 pm, Ian Parker <ianp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > What about the 2 million + people who have fled the new tyrants and
> > > are now in Syria and Jordan. In view of the attention paid to
> > > democracy in Latin America support for democracy in Iraq is strange.
>
> > > It would be a "Damascus road" experience, except that the only
> > > people on the Damascus road are those fleeing the new (US imposed)
> > > tyrants.

[Ian Parker wrote about himself]