Oulu Cricket Club formed

Jacob Matthan

May 17, 2009, 3:31:19 AM5/17/09
to Findians

Abinash Mahala

May 17, 2009, 3:52:36 AM5/17/09
to find...@googlegroups.com
Hi

My Self Abinash Mahala.Am moving to Oulu and will be staying for a long period over there starting from June 2009.Basically I need a shared accomodation.If any one wants to share the accomodation,please let me know.
I will be working from Nokia premises(Oulu),so house nearer to the Nokia office i.e Elektroniikkatie would be a gr8 choice.
Please let me know asap !!!

Thanks in advance!!!

Best Regards,
Abinash Mahala
0504446618

jmatthan

May 17, 2009, 5:08:17 AM5/17/09
to Findians
Hi,

Contact me as I may have some shared accommodation available in Oulu.
What is your budget.

Regards

Jacob

On May 17, 10:52 am, Abinash Mahala <abinash.mah...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
>  Hi
>
> My Self Abinash Mahala.Am moving to Oulu and will be staying for a long
> period over there starting from June 2009.Basically I need a shared
> accomodation.If any one wants to share the accomodation,please let me know.
> I will be working from Nokia premises(Oulu),so house nearer to the Nokia
> office i.e *Elektroniikkatie* would be a gr8 choice.

Abinash Mahala

May 18, 2009, 9:07:18 AM5/18/09
to find...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jacob

Thanks for your mail.

Since I want a shared room,so i guess the shared price will be resonable for me. By the way i have not seen any houses and you have some couple of shared accomodation in Oulu.Is that ok,when I reach there I will call you and see those houses?
Any way i will be geting company accomodation for 2 weeks atleast in Oulu.
Could you please provide me your mobile number,so that I can call you at that time to see all those houses and confirm you.

Best Regards,
Abinash