Fwd: HSBC Financial Literacy Grant Disbursement

r i

Feb 27, 2010, 3:28:33 AM2/27/10
to fin_literac...@googlegroups.com, DHIRAJ AGARWAL, Nirupam Kulkarni, sweta agarwal
pls follow up

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rita Neff <rn...@sife.org>
Date: Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 9:03 PM
Subject: HSBC Financial Literacy Grant Disbursement

Please submit your bank account details so we might wire you the first disbursement of the 2010 HSBC Financial Literacy Grant.  If we have wired your SIFE team funds before and you want us to wire to the same account then respond to this email with your school name and the beneficiary account name so we might confirm details.

We request the bank information by 8 March 2010.

Rita A. Neff

Program Manager

Global Development

SIFE World Headquarters

1959 East Kerr Street

Springfield, Missouri 65803

Telephone: 417-575-3562

Mobile: 417-693-3305

rn...@sife.org

www.sife.org

http://www.sife.org/hsbcliteracyprogramme

A head for business. A heart for the world.

SIFE encourages you to think about the environment before printing this e-mail.

NOTE: The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachments, may contain proprietary, privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, use or dissemination of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify us by telephone +1 417-831-9505 and delete this message from your system. Even though this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free, and no responsibility is accepted by Students In Free Enterprise for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.

--
Radha Iyer
Faculty Entrepreneurship & Human Resource Development

swapna mukherjee

Feb 27, 2010, 9:12:42 AM2/27/10
to rn...@sife.org, r i, DHIRAJ AGARWAL, Nirupam Kulkarni, sweta agarwal, fin_literac...@googlegroups.com
Hello Rita.

We are trying to get the account details. It's just taking some time. We'll try in all possibility to send to you the wire details by 8th March 2010.

Thanks and Regards
Swapna Mukherjee.

swapna mukherjee

Feb 27, 2010, 9:14:27 AM2/27/10
to fin_literac...@googlegroups.com, r i, DHIRAJ AGARWAL, Nirupam Kulkarni, sweta agarwal
Hello Ma'am.

I met Bairagi Sir many times. He's trying to get the right account details. He told me that he'll try to give me the details on Tuesday.

Thanks and Regards
Swapna Mukherjee.

On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 1:58 PM, r i <simsrra...@gmail.com> wrote:

r i