Financial Literacy material.

1 view

swapna mukherjee

Feb 5, 2010, 6:35:02 AM2/5/10
to fin_literac...@googlegroups.com, r i
Hello All.

Rachi has collected Rs.3000 from Abhishek as part of the fund that we have for Financial Literacy. This has been utilised to make 95 copies of materials of the Financial literacy course content to be distributed among the students. This is the first time when distribution of materials is happening along with the teaching.

As classes in VTI are actively going on, we have distributed 45 copies to the evening batch students of VTI during their ongoing Fin Lit class today.
I have 50 more copies left with me. As per our calculation, around 45 students are present in the morning batch of VTI. So, materials for the morning batch would be distributed in their next class and the remaining copies would be utilised for distribution at the other centres (NASEOH, Mirakle Couriers).

Please find the details below regarding the money distribution. We have made spiral bound material.

Printout - 1 Copy - 54 pages = Rs.54 (No spiral binding)
Xerox materials - 95 copies
Each material - 54 pages each, and Rs.0.35 per page + Rs.12 for spiral binding = 54*0.35+12 = 31
95 copies = 95*31 = Rs. 2945

Total = Rs. 2945 + Rs. 54 = Rs.2999.

I have the necessary receipt and 50 copies of material apart from 1 Printout. Please collect the xexox materials for distribution and whoever is taking the class can take the printout. The printout will be circulated among us who are taking the classes.

Now that VTI is going on smoothly, we can also take the other centres forward.
@Dhiraj, can you please contact the person at NASEOH and arrange for another timing to conduct classes as 12.30 - 1.30pm on Fridays is not suitable for any of the members. All have classes during that time. In our earlier meeting, students were fine with timings on saturday or anytime after 5.30pm. So, can you please arrange for classes during these times.

Arti and Amrita had shown interest in taking classes for Mirakle Couriers. So, request them to contact Radha Ma'am and take the contacts of Miracle Couriers and start off with the classes.

Please revert back if any queries.

Thanks and Regards
Swapna Mukherjee.

r i

Feb 6, 2010, 12:25:08 AM2/6/10
to swapna mukherjee, fin_literac...@googlegroups.com
swapna,
mail seen

--
Radha Iyer
Faculty Entrepreneurship & Human Resource Development

Kamal S Ravi

Feb 7, 2010, 2:55:21 PM2/7/10
to fin_literac...@googlegroups.com, swapna mukherjee
I hope we have records of to who all the materials have been issued. Usually we are very bad in documenting such things.
We had started a process in NASEOH whereby we would enter the details of the class ( read: attendance, topic taught, signature & name of the volunteer who took the class, date & time) in a book kept at NASEOH. This was to be signed by Shetty sir after the class. I think we should have a similar process everywhere so that we have proper documentation of the work we are doing.

Thanks & Regards,
Kamal

never let that smile fade

swapna mukherjee

Feb 7, 2010, 10:51:33 PM2/7/10
to Kamal S Ravi, fin_literac...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kamal.

In the evening batch distribution, I have taken all the names of students to whom the material was distributed. The same thing will be done for the morning batch. There is no register as such at VTI that keeps a track of when we are taking classes, but we as Fin Lit members can be held accountable for the classes.

Thanks and Regards
Swapna Mukherjee.

r i

Feb 7, 2010, 11:46:18 PM2/7/10
to fin_literac...@googlegroups.com, Kamal S Ravi
I too wd liek tos ee teh documentation as this cd be the data we cd include as annexures in our report to HSBC

rachi agrawal

Feb 7, 2010, 11:48:36 PM2/7/10
to fin_literac...@googlegroups.com, r i
Dear All,

We are doing the documentation from our side for every class,tests and activity held at VTI.

Regards,
Rachi Agrawal
Rachi Agrawal