HSBC bank wire transfer details

r i

Feb 9, 2010, 10:28:10 PM2/9/10
to bai...@simsr.somaiya.edu, gan...@simsr.somaiya.edu, fin_literac...@googlegroups.com
Mr. Bairagi,
Can you please forward the wire transfer details to the HSBC financial liteacy group please.

Swapna,
You will need to meet with Mr Bairagi - Chief accontant in the office & ask for the bank wiring details. Till last year the money was wired to OBC bank, but this year the bank account hs bn changed to axis hence u wl need the data from Bairagi sir.

--
Radha Iyer
Faculty Entrepreneurship & Human Resource Development

swapna mukherjee

Feb 11, 2010, 5:49:45 AM2/11/10
to bai...@simsr.somaiya.edu, fin_literac...@googlegroups.com, gan...@simsr.somaiya.edu, r i
Hello Sir.

I met you this afternoon about the HSBC Financial Literacy Grant fund. Can you please forward me the wise transfer details. I have to send the softcopy of the Wire transfer Request Master excel sheet.
For your reference this year's form has been attached.

Thanks and Regards
Swapna Mukherjee.

International Wire Request Master.xls
International Wire Instructions.pdf