Re: FinLit Alumni List

DHIRAJ AGARWAL

Aug 7, 2012, 5:04:15 AM8/7/12
to fin_literac...@googlegroups.com, Sujeet Kumar
Hi All,

Please check the mail below and update your present details to Sujeet(CCed) above.

T&R,
Dhiraj

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 11:18 AM, Sujeet Kumar <sujee...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Sir/Madam,

On behalf of Financial Literacy (Somaiya Social Cell-FinLit) team , we would like to inform you that we are collating a list of all Alumni of FinLit team.
The great work that was done under your regime is being carried forward and we would like to keep in touch with all of our seniors.

We request you to please send us the contact details of any previous FinLit members.

We appreciate your support.

Regards,
--
Sujeet Kumar
IIFL-FinLit Member

--
Thanks & Regards,

Dhiraj Kumar Agarwal
7893326850/9394652110

girish jeswani

Aug 7, 2012, 1:11:02 PM8/7/12
to fin_literac...@googlegroups.com, Sujeet Kumar
Name: Jeswani Girish
Contact no.: +918080501004
> --

Jeswani Girish

Kamal S Ravi

Aug 7, 2012, 2:00:52 PM8/7/12
to fin_literac...@googlegroups.com, Sujeet Kumar
Hi Sujeet,
It was nice to hear that you are doing some good work. My contact details are as follows

Kamal S Ravi
PT Linde Indonesia
Jl. Bekasi Raya Km 21
Pulogadung
Jakarta Utara

Kindly let me know if I can be of any help.

Good luck.

Cheers,
Kamal

never let that smile fade

swapna mukherjee

Aug 7, 2012, 10:28:16 PM8/7/12
to fin_literac...@googlegroups.com, Sujeet Kumar
Hi Sujeet and all

How are all? How is FinLit doing?

My details:
Swapna Mukherjee
Contact: 9642695025

Address: Kranti Harika Apartment, Flat No: 109, Plot no: 26, Huda
Complex, Saroornagar, Kothapet, Hyderabad - 500035

Pl feel free to contact for any FinLilt details and keep providing us
regular updates :-)

Thanks and Regards
Swapna Mukherjee
Thanks and Regards

Swapna Mukherjee

DHIRAJ AGARWAL

Aug 8, 2012, 8:50:14 AM8/8/12
to Sujeet Kumar, swapna mukherjee, girish.j...@gmail.com, kamal...@gmail.com, rachna...@gmail.com, Nirupam Kulkarni, fin_literac...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sujeet,

Its nice to hear that the team is doing wonderful. Also happy to hear about the IIFL co-operation. We wish you luck for future projects too. Keep up the good work!

Regards,
Dhiraj

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 3:12 PM, Sujeet Kumar <sujee...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello All,

We are glad to get your responses.

As of now we are teaching Financial Literacy to 2 batches in VTI (Vocational Training Institute) and one in  NASEOH ( NGO in chembur).
We are also planning to start a basic english course for them. Alongwith this , we are also trying to add in a couple of schools.

As you may be aware we have tied up with IIFL for this noble cause and they extended sponsorship to cover our operational expenses last year. We are in constant touch with them and hopefully will get their help this year too.

The world's largest broadcaster BBC News visited our campus on 3rd August '2012 and they covered a live class on financial literacy  conducted in VTI. We will update you as soon as we get the date and timing of the broadcast.

We are happy to have your support and best wishes on this noble journey.

girish jeswani

Aug 8, 2012, 12:52:28 PM8/8/12
to DHIRAJ AGARWAL, Sujeet Kumar, swapna mukherjee, kamal...@gmail.com, rachna...@gmail.com, Nirupam Kulkarni, fin_literac...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sujeet,

Glad to know about the progress.. Keep up the good work!
--
Jeswani Girish

Rachi Agrawal

Aug 10, 2012, 8:38:09 AM8/10/12
to girish jeswani, DHIRAJ AGARWAL, Sujeet Kumar, swapna mukherjee, kamal...@gmail.com, Nirupam Kulkarni, fin_literac...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sujeet,

Happy to know the progress made by the team.

My details:
Rachi Agrawal
contact no. 8859888838

Will be glad if I could be of any help.

Thanks and regards,
Rachi Agrawal
--
Rachi Agrawal

deepti....@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2012, 3:24:44 AM8/12/12
to fin_literac...@googlegroups.com, girish jeswani, DHIRAJ AGARWAL, Sujeet Kumar, swapna mukherjee, kamal...@gmail.com, Nirupam Kulkarni
Hi all

Great work! Do let us know if you need any help.

My details are:
Deepti Sharma
Company: Infosys, Pune
Role: Lead, Organization Development