Proposed social cell projects

r i

Jul 20, 2010, 7:55:26 AM7/20/10
to Gauraav Singh Pardhi, Gaurav Singh, gautam jaju, gunjan bhutani, Nitika Sharma, riticabharadwaj, Sonam Goel, sumit loya, utkarshgupta5, aarti srinivasan, fin_literac...@googlegroups.com

Participative decision making is important in the social cell.

Gaurav Singh & I wrote this together this evening. We wd need each individual to review & comment on the same file.
Use the option of review & add comment to make changes to file & resend to the group cced on this mail.

I rqst that all  comment by tomm evening 5 pm so that we can make a final one & take it for discussion with the DG day after on Thursday

--
Radha Iyer
Faculty Entrepreneurship & Human Resource Development

r i

Jul 21, 2010, 12:47:12 AM7/21/10
to utkarsh gupta, Gauraav Singh Pardhi, Gaurav Singh, gautam jaju, gunjan bhutani, Nitika Sharma, riticabharadwaj, Sonam Goel, sumit loya, aarti srinivasan, fin_literac...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Utkarsh we will collate your ideas.

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 2:35 AM, utkarsh gupta <utkars...@gmail.com> wrote:
FEW IDEAS FROM MY SIDE:

1) In CSR Activity we can try to approach some automobile company and come up with some innovative ideas to increase the awareness regarding traffic rules, saving fuel and environment from the gases liberated from the vehicles.

2) We can come up with a new line of products under warli i.e. clay and ceremic products. but we need to check its fiesability as few workshops would have to be conducted for the painters in order to make them learn this.

3) also we can arrange for some factory / industry visits with some environment activist who is also an expert in this field and check if proper measures are taken by them to decrease or control the pollution  or if they are disposing the pollutants in a proper way.

4) One of the biggest problems that our country is facing today is the disposal of the electronic hardware waste ( CD/DVD, floppys, pen drives, ICs, Wires etc). We can identify a community or can colaborate with some NGO to teach them how to make innovative and decorative products using such waste and help them market these products. for this we can also get help / aid from some IT or Computer hardware company.

also we need to focus on media coverage this time to make our efforts visible . we can target a coverage of atleast 2 news papers, 2-3 radio channels  and 1 TV channel....

Regards,

Utkarsh Gupta