Financial Literacy Project - SIFE Somaiya Social Cell

閲覧: 0 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

rachi agrawal

未読、
2010/03/11 13:22:362010/03/11
To: fin_literac...@googlegroups.com
As I earlier communicated on the mail, students at VTI are asking if they could get a certificate for the finlit training, please let me know shall I forward the following mail to Gauri and Malathi Maa'm:

Dear Maam,

We at SIFE Somaiya Social are undertaking  Financial Literacy Project with two communities:

1) Vocational training Institute (VTI), Somaiya Campus,Mumbai: no. of students - 80
2) National Society for Equal opportunity for the Handicapped( NASEOH): no. of students - 20

The project is successfully operating and is getting the HSBC Financial Literacy grant since two years.
To add more value to the training the students at VTI suggested that they should be given certificates which could help them in the future. We request you to please connect us to HSBC Bank and let us know if they can issue certificates for the same.

Thanks and regards,
Rachi Agrawal,
Financial Literacy Group,
SIFE Somaiya Social Cell,
K.J.Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research,Mumbai

Please pour in your suggestions.

Regards,
Rachi Agrawal
全員に返信