Financial Literacy material

swapna mukherjee

Aug 24, 2010, 2:25:25 PM8/24/10
to varun.abhiram, Sayan Mukherjee, anupriya.sngh, namrata mendon, fin_literacy_socialcell, jnid...@gmail.com, Prashanth Kotturi, vidyavenk...@gmail.com, mk.m...@gmail.com
Hello all

Since you have shown some interest in contributing to the Financial
Literacy course of Social Cell, we would like you to have a look at
our material. It was designed and printed last year and taken up for
the classroom teaching. But this year we would want to go beyond the
classroom teaching into some practical and experiential learning. E.g.
You could give Guest Lectures or assist the students in understanding
how the bank functions by taking them to bank visits etc. So you could
pour in your thoughts regarding what you feel is the best way for you
to contribute. We appreciate your interest in the same.

--
Thanks and Regards

Swapna Mukherjee
K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
PGDM-A 2009-11
Member - Guest Lecture, CII-Yi, Social Cell (Financial Literacy)

Financial Literacy Handbook for Facilitators.docx
Finlit material.doc