Fin Lit meeting

swapna mukherjee

Aug 24, 2010, 2:15:57 PM8/24/10
to fin_literacy_socialcell, jnid...@gmail.com, Prashanth Kotturi, vidyavenk...@gmail.com, mk.m...@gmail.com
Hello Juniors

It's been quite some time that you are inducted. So, lets have our
first meet sometime this week. Please pour in your thoughts regarding
the time and date of the meet.
Tomorrow might get uncertain because of the ABVP strike and the day
after is the fresher's day. So, let me know when it can be convenient
for all of you. Also we would like you to meet Radha ma'am regarding
the project.

As per me, I'm ok with any time and date unless it doesn't clash with
any class timing.
And I would like if all seniors and juniors of FinLit make it for the meet.

Please find attached two documents that we would like you to go
through before the meet.

--
Thanks and Regards

Swapna Mukherjee
K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
PGDM-A 2009-11
Member - Guest Lecture, CII-Yi, Social Cell (Financial Literacy)

Financial Literacy Handbook for Facilitators.docx
Finlit material.doc

swapna mukherjee

Aug 24, 2010, 2:40:30 PM8/24/10
to Prashanth Kotturi, fin_literacy_socialcell, jnid...@gmail.com, vidyavenk...@gmail.com, mk.m...@gmail.com
Sure.. and what a coincidence all the juniors are from PG-B. :-)
So, let's say Friday 7 pm. Is it fine with all?

On 8/25/10, Prashanth Kotturi <prashant...@gmail.com> wrote:
> we all are very eager to start right away with the activity...i think since
> all of us are hostellers we can meet even on weekends if not on friday!!!
>
> On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 11:45 PM, swapna mukherjee

r i

Aug 25, 2010, 2:03:14 AM8/25/10
to fin_literac...@googlegroups.com, Prashanth Kotturi, jnid...@gmail.com, vidyavenk...@gmail.com, mk.m...@gmail.com
Can I meet with the grp during lunch hour tomm Thurs please? A my work station.

Radha Iyer
Faculty Entrepreneurship & Human Resource Development
K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research,
Vidyanagar, Vidyavihar,
Tel - +91 22 67283018,
Fax - +91 22 21027219
Mumbai 400077 .

rachi agrawal

Aug 26, 2010, 10:46:52 AM8/26/10
to fin_literac...@googlegroups.com, Prashanth Kotturi, jnid...@gmail.com, vidyavenk...@gmail.com, mk.m...@gmail.com
Apologies for not attending the meeting today as I was having class during the official lunch time

Thanks and regards,
Rachi Agrawal,
PGDM - Operations
Rachi Agrawal

swapna mukherjee

Aug 26, 2010, 1:39:04 PM8/26/10
to fin_literac...@googlegroups.com, Prashanth Kotturi, jnid...@gmail.com, vidyavenk...@gmail.com, mk.m...@gmail.com
@ Juniors,

could you meet ma'am today?

>>> fin_literacy_soci...@googlegroups.com<fin_literacy_socialcell%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

>>> .
>>> For more options, visit this group at
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/fin_literacy_socialcell?hl=en.
>>>

>> --
>> Radha Iyer
>> Faculty Entrepreneurship & Human Resource Development
>> K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research,
>> Vidyanagar, Vidyavihar,
>> Tel - +91 22 67283018,
>> Fax - +91 22 21027219
>> Mumbai 400077 .
>>
>> --

>> fin_literacy_soci...@googlegroups.com<fin_literacy_socialcell%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

>> .
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/fin_literacy_socialcell?hl=en.
>>

> --
> Rachi Agrawal

swapna mukherjee

Sep 4, 2010, 5:45:17 AM9/4/10
to nidhi jain, VIDYA VENKITESWARAN, fin_literac...@googlegroups.com, Prashanth Kotturi, mk.m...@gmail.com
Good going..

Note its "VTI" (Not Vellore Institute of tech popularly called VIT :D)
and "NASEOH".

So, Nidhi and Prashant can accompany Rachi to visit Naseoh on Monday
to talk and finalize about the date and time of the classes to be
taken at Naseoh. Is it fine?
Just see to it that the Naseoh classes never clash with your own class timings.

On 9/4/10, nidhi jain <jnid...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> @Swapna : We have decided on who will be going where(Nasseoh/VIT)
>
> Manpreet and Vidya - VIT
> Nidhi and Prashant -NASSEOH
>

> Regards
> Nidhi
>
> On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 9:36 AM, VIDYA VENKITESWARAN <
> vidyavenk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Hii
>> Attached in this mail is the PGDM B Trimester 1 timetable.
>>
>> Regards
>> Vidya.V
>>
>> On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 10:02 PM, VIDYA VENKITESWARAN <
>> vidyavenk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hii
>>> The MOM of todays meeting is attached herewith.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Vidya.V
>>>

>>> On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 11:09 PM, swapna mukherjee

swapna mukherjee

Sep 4, 2010, 9:22:55 AM9/4/10
to nidhi jain, VIDYA VENKITESWARAN, fin_literac...@googlegroups.com, Prashanth Kotturi, mk.m...@gmail.com
@Prashant, can you please create a new google group with the following ids:

simsrra...@gmail.com
swapn...@gmail.com
rachna...@gmail.com
deepti....@gmail.com
vidyavenk...@gmail.com
prashant...@gmail.com
mk.m...@gmail.com
jnid...@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards
Swapna Mukherjee.

swapna mukherjee

Sep 4, 2010, 11:12:02 AM9/4/10
to Prashanth Kotturi, nidhi jain, VIDYA VENKITESWARAN, fin_literac...@googlegroups.com, mk.m...@gmail.com
@Nidhi and Prashant, are u free on Tuesday to visit Naseoh from 10 to 11 am?
We will let u know the revised timing in case you are not free at this
time. We will need one contact of Naseoh from our seniors.

@Vidya and Manpreet, you can accompany me and Rachi to VTI on Monday at 4.00 pm.

@Seniors, can you please provide us with one contact of Naseoh. We
would like to contact them before we go and know at what time during
the day they are open.

On 9/4/10, Prashanth Kotturi <prashant...@gmail.com> wrote:
> yup..l ll create one asap...
>
> On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 6:52 PM, swapna mukherjee

rachi agrawal

Sep 4, 2010, 11:25:40 AM9/4/10
to fin_literac...@googlegroups.com, Prashanth Kotturi, nidhi jain, VIDYA VENKITESWARAN, mk.m...@gmail.com
@juniors: I am not getting your mails so could you please add my id in cc while mailing until the formation of the new group