One reminder here...

Ognen

Oct 19, 2022, 6:15:03 PM10/19/22
to FilterMeister Mailing List (FMML)
You who are still members of this mailing list are by default hoping for some changes regarding to FM, such as new release or maybe an update in the coming days. Otherwise it would be pointless to participate in such an old and forgotten mailing list such as FM's.
The most interesting part is that there will be updates of this software... soon...

Tom Fiddaman

Oct 20, 2022, 12:41:21 PM10/20/22
to FilterMeister Mailing List (FMML)
I'm a loooong time lurker, and haven't had time to work with FM lately, but this is exciting news.

Roberto

Oct 21, 2022, 2:34:42 PM10/21/22
to filter...@googlegroups.com
Same here but .... Darn!
Once again I missed Ognen's posts for those ending up in a spam folder.
Just set his email address to the white list. Hope this is the last time I missed his messages.
I know I (used to) get frustrated putting (lots of) efforts in either writing long emails or announcing a release of e.g. a new manual and hardly getting any replies (if any at all).

Thanks, Ognen, for the announcement but it is always tricky to announce such things in advance :-)

Roberto

Op Thu, 20 Oct 2022 18:41:21 +0200 schreef Tom Fiddaman <t...@metasd.com>:

Gemaakt met Opera's e-mailprogramma: http://www.opera.com/mail/

Ognen

Oct 21, 2022, 3:57:39 PM10/21/22
to FilterMeister Mailing List (FMML)
Hi Roberto,

I am not announcing anything and especially not for anybody but for my own satisfaction, if any one else is interested in joining my satisfaction in doing things, I will gladly accept their participation. If not, I will continue my work besides all the hassles that will try to convince me to give up.
By the way, thank you for putting me in the white list.

Cheers,
Ognen